Packing my bag for the hospital has quickly become a pretty intense, check and re-check process to make sure I haven’t forgotten anything for D-day. I’m sure when it comes time to give birth, I won’t be worried so much about the clothes I packed. Nonetheless, there are a few things that I REALLY want to make sure I have because they have become necessities in my every day-pregnant-life.
5. Maternity nightgown and robe-Pants are currently not my friend and having a nice, loose nightgown is the way to go. Plus, the one I got from “Oh Baby by Motherhood” is amazing and will hopefully make me look more together than I actually am!
4. Carmex-my lips are dry, period.
3. CamelBak Water Bottle– I can’t be bothered with having to toss my head back to drink. This water bottle has been a serious lifesaver throughout my pregnancy and it accompanies me EVERYWHERE.
2. Hair Ties– I have long hair and I don’t want it in my way.
1. My husband, Dan. – for PRETTY obvious reasons. He’s my rock.